Hi 52 Smiles folks! We have just over two weeks until EASTER! TWO WEEKS!
IDEAS using EASTER EGGS to spread a little JOY!
1. Happy Eggs! Pick a day before Easter and hand out a stuffed Easter egg to EVERY PERSON you meet that day!! Give Easter treats and wishes to bank tellers, gym employees, crossing guards, grocery clerks, restaurant servers… try to give one to everyone you meet! Keep a well stalked basket in your car and get the kiddos involved in spreading some serious EASTER CHEER!
2. Resurrection Eggs Buy or make a set of devotional eggs (yesterday’s post) and give to a family with children.
3. Art Eggs Stuff eggs with mini Easter masterpieces. Deliver picture eggs (and some chocolates) to a retirement facility. We are trying to visit our “special” nursing home once a holiday season…. I think the folks will enjoy kids with bunny ears, art work and chocolate!
4. Donate Eggs! Give egg coloring kits to your local food pantry. And/or fill egg cartons with Eastery treats for kids who are in need.
5. Freshen Up Eggs! Make an egg basket filled with small bottles of lotions, nail polishes and mints. Leave pretty basket in lady’s room at your local church, gym, school…
HAVE FUN! Send pictures please!
If you are new here, 52 Smiles is a year long project were we intentionally do one out-of-the-ordinary act of kindness each week.
Read more: HERE We would love to have you join in with us. You can start YOUR 52 at ANYTIME!