I found this old school-house chalkboard on Craig’s List for 20 bucks. It’s huge— 8 feet long and 4 feet high.
For convenience our center hangs on a wall in our garage!!
- Artwork— Each kid has a section to display their favorite artwork of the week!
- Kids Communication Binder— allowance, permission slips, notes, chore chart and happy thoughts
- Home Communication Binder— receipts, coupons and notes
- Tiny Buckets—- spare change & small collectibles
- Bags (not shown, they hang below each name)— essential for a grab and go kinda day; diapers, wipes, snacks, small toys, sun screen…
- Daily Clipboards— Whatever I need to do/deliver/mail for the day will be ready to go! YES!!! I love this part! Permission slips, mail, checks, to-dos, coupons… ready to go!
YESSSS!!! Now I will never forget a permission slip- coupon- directions AGAIN!!! Ya, right, but at least I’m semi in-control over the never-ending paperwork mountain!