Glass jars and a couple vintage peanut butter cans (aren’t they cute?) make for easy access for our daily art supplies.
10 Supplies We Can’t Live Without:
1. Markers My current favorites are Crayola flip tips– never lose a lid! Mason likes the twistables. I’m thinking of adding those yummy smelly ones just for fun!
3. Paint Brushes Big. Small. Fat. Skinny. Foam.
4. Crayons of course!
5. Adhesives Gotta have elmers white, double stick tape, glue sticks, and Zip dry. I bought a big thing of YES and don’t like that for kids projects.
6. Scissors Mama’s special sharp one are hidden, but I have several sizes available for the kiddos.
8. Colored Pencils & Chalk
9. Roll of Butcher Paper I bought mine at Sam’s Club… it was a bit expensive, but worth it for large scale projects.
10. Heavy Construction Paper in a Variety of Colors & Newspaper
10 Fun-to-have-on-hand supplies:
- Cotton Balls & Pom Poms
- Popsicle Sticks
- Buttons— all sorts of shapes, sizes and colors
- Punches Circle, Square, Heart & Star
- Googly Eyes
- Clothes Pins
- Recycled Everything Jars, Cans & Boxes oh my!
- Lunch Bags
- Yarn and/or Twine